Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just a little bit of me...

About 6 months ago I were sit in the same chair. I was creating a blog for my english class.
On that time I posted that my real name is Amalia but my artistic name is Cassandra. I used it because I didn't like the idea that people could know everything about me. I really didn´t like publish my information in a blog, so I have invented a character.
Ok. But today I will overcome my trauma: I will be the first time that I write about me.
My name is Amalia and study anthropology in the Universidad de Chile. This is my third year here. In three years I have learned a lot, I met great people and live very funny moments.
I am 21 years old and I am from Santiago. I like very much to live here, to study here. I really enjoy with my friends and family.
I like to play football and ride a bike. I really like to dance and spend time with may friends dancing or doing other kind of things.
I really hope that these class could be usefull to me, because english is very diffcult to me.

No comments: