Thursday, June 26, 2008

My weekend

Many people think that a weekend is a lot of free time for relax or sleep. My weekends are really diferent...

I will talk you about my last weekend.

Is important to say that a weekend is not just saturday and sunday. My weekend start on friday afternoon. My last friday I meet with my friends at the University. It was the birthday of one of them and we celebrate it!

Then I had to asist to a farewell of a friend. I will not see her in the next three months. I know that is not too much time, but it was important to be there to say good bye.

Late -really late actually- I went to a friend birthday. It was really funny because I could see old friends and dance a lot.

On saturday morning I went to scout.

Late, in the afternoon I played soccer in a league. My team is not very good, but is cool to play with them because is just for fun. However, we won!!!!

In the night was my father's birthday. A few people came to my house and we dinner together. Afther, i had to go to a party but I was really tired and I stayed asleep. I really wanted to go because we were going to join with my school friends.

On sunday I went to play soccer again, but this time at the university. I play in the campus team. On this match we played against the School of Public Administration, and we won.

Then, I lunch in my house and on the afternoon my family went to my house to celebrate my fathers birthday.

Just on saturday night I could study a little.

1 comment:

negra999 said...

AMALIA,
INTERESTING WEEKEND, JUST TRY TO BE CONSISTENT WHEN USING PAST TENSE, YOU USE IT SOMETIMES AND THEN YOU COMPLETELY FORGET IT!!.
SEE YOUR MISTAKES:
Many people think that a weekend is a lot of free time for relaxING or sleepING. My weekends are really diferent...

I will talk you about my last weekend.

IT Is important to say that a weekend is not just Saturday and Sunday. My weekend start on Friday afternoon. LAST Friday I meet my friends FROM the University. It was the birthday of one of them and we celebrateD it!

Then I had to ATTEND a farewell of a friend. I will not see her in the next three months. I know that is not too LONG, but it was important to be there to say good bye.

Late -actually VERY late - I went to a friend birthday. It was really funny because I could see old friends and dance a lot.

On Saturday morning I went to scout.

Late, in the afternoon I played soccer in a league. My team is not very good, but is cool to play with them because is just for fun. However, we won!!!!

In the night was my father's birthday. A few people came to my house and we HAD dinner together. AftERWARDS I had to go to a party but I was really tired and I FELL asleep. I really wanted to go because we were going to MEET my school friends.

On Sunday I went to play soccer again, but this time at the university. I playED in the campus team. On this match we played against the School of Public Administration, and we won.

Then, I HAD lunch in my house and In the afternoon my family went to my house to celebrate my FATHER'S birthday.

Just on Saturday night I could study a little. ?? (DIDN'T YOU MEAN ON SUNDAY?)